The Journal of Information Systems and Telecommunication (JIST) accepts and publishes papers containing original researches and/or development results, representing an effective and novel contribution for knowledge in the area of information systems and Telecommunications. Contributions are accepted in the form of Regular papers or Correspondence. Regular papers are the ones with a well-rounded treatment of a problem area, whereas Correspondence focus on a point of a defined problem area. Under the permission of editorial board, other kinds of papers may be published if they are found to be relevant or of interest to the readers. Responsibility for the content of the papers rests upon the Authors only.
The Journal is aimed at not only a national target community, but also international audience is taken into consideration. For this reason, Authors are supposed to write in English.
- This journal will emphasize the context of the researches based on theoretical and
practical implications of information systems and telecommunications.
- JIST aims to promote the knowledge investigation in the related fields.
- The Journal covers technical, economic, social, legal and historic aspects of the
rapidly expanding worldwide communications and information industry.
- The Journal aims to highlight new developments in all related areas, helps readers
broaden their knowledge and deepen their understanding of telecommunications policy
- JIST encourages submissions which reflect the wide and interdisciplinary nature
of the subject and the articles that integrate technological disciplines with social,
contextual and management issues.
- JIST is planned to build its reputation particularly by publishing qualitative researches
and welcomes such papers.
- This Journal aims to disseminate success stories, lessons learnt, and best practices
captured by researchers in the related fields.