The Journal of Information Systems and Telecommunication (JIST) accepts and publishes papers containing original researches and/or development results, representing an effective and novel contribution for knowledge in the area of information systems and Telecommunication. Contributions are accepted in the form of Regular papers or Correspondence. Regular papers are the ones with a well-rounded treatment of a problem area, whereas Correspondence focus on a point of a defined problem area. Under the permission of the editorial board, other kinds of papers may be published if they are found to be relevant or of interest to the readers. Responsibility for the content of the papers rests upon the Authors only. The Journal is aimed at not only a national target community, but also international audiences is taken into consideration. For this reason, authors are supposed to write in English.
This Journal is Published under scientific support of Advanced Information Systems (AIS), Research & Telecommunication department in Research Institute for Information and Communication Technology (ICTRC), and in conjunction with Iranian Association of Information and communication Technology and published by Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research (ACECR).
The JIST has taken the decision that abroad authors pay model as an author-pays Open Access (OA) model, effective from the 1st March, 2021 volume, which comes into effect for all new submissions to the journal from this date.
- This journal will emphasize the context of the researches based on theoretical and practical implications of information systems and telecommunication.
- JIST aims to promote the knowledge investigation in the related fields.
- The journal covers technical, economic, social, legal and historic aspects of the rapidly expanding worldwide communications and information industry.
- The Journal aims to highlight new developments in all related areas, helps readers broaden their knowledge and deepen their understanding of telecommunications policy and practice.
- JIST encourages submissions which reflect the wide and interdisciplinary nature of the subject and the articles that integrate technological disciplines with social, contextual and management issues.
- JIST is planned to build its reputation particularly by publishing qualitative researches and welcomes such papers.
- This Journal aims to disseminate success stories, lessons learnt and best practices captured by researchers in the related fields.
Journal Topics and Scope
Communication Systems & Devices
Electromagnetic, Antenna and Propagation
Radio frequency and Microwave Engineering
Decision support systems
Natural Language Processing